partyinamerica.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site: partyinamerica.com
Information Automatically Logged
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name, email, and postal address), financial information (like their bank account or credit card numbers), and demographic information (like their zip code, age, or income level).
Contact information from the registration forms is used to get in touch with the customer when necessary.
Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services.
Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site.
This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Information is kept in a non-accessable area, except for in-person access.
- We will NOT collect, use, or distribute to third parties personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
- We will NOT give the child access to unmonitored chat rooms, message boards, email accounts, or other services that would give the child the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent
- When verifiable parental consent is not obtained, we will only use the online contact information (such as email) to:
- Respond directly to the child's request on a one-time basis and not use that information to re-contact the child for other purposes.
- Request the name or online contact information of a parent for the purpose of obtaining verifiable parental consent or providing parental notification.
- Respond more than once directly to a specific request from a child (such as in the case where a child requests a newsletter subscription) and not used to re-contact the child for other purposes. We will use our best efforts to provide parental notification, which will include the nature and intended use as well as an opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of the information and participation in the activity.
- We will NOT entice the child to divulge more information than is needed to participate in any activity, game, or service.
- We will provide the parent a description of the specific types of a personally identifiable information collected from their child upon request. We will allow the parent to refuse further use or future online collection of personally identifiable information and provide a way for a parent to obtain any personally identifiable information collected from their child.
- We will provide notice to children in age appropriate terms of what personally identifiable information is to be collected.
- We will NOT provide any links to Web sites that are unsuitable for children.
- We will encourage children to get their parent's permission before sharing personal information online.
- You can send email to Contact Us
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided:
- You can Contact Us
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact: